The Tribunus II 12-130A has proven to be one of our most versatile and capable ESCs. Bridging the gap between medium to large size HV models it is a perfect mix of lightweight and economic, yet very capable. When looking at ways to improve this product from previous versions, the list of possibilities was very short, it was nearly perfect before. However, we have improved the PCB components and tuned the firmware to make the capacity measurement even more precise. Then we have added a 30mm cooling fan (which connects easily to your RX / Gyro system) and improved the case design to help direct the generated air towards the heat sensitive components. Cooler temperature increase the life span, and lower the chance of failures in the long run!
Airplane and Heli mode,
Stored and unstored Governor, external governor.
Data Logging, Data output port for external data logging device, such as Mikado V control / Vbar combinations. Jeti Telemetry , JLog 3 and Futaba.
ESC setup can be set by Mikado V control Radio.
PC connectivity with USB micro cable (not included), Android connectivity ( OTG cable needed) , V link II Cable, plus Diode adaptor cable sold separately for optional use.
- Max Continuous Current 130 Amps
- Peak Current 180 Amps
- Operating Voltage Range 14-52 Volts
- BEC Output voltage: 5.1V to 8.1V adjustable.
- Max Continuous BEC Output 10 Amps @ 8.1 V
- Peak BEC Output 30 Amps/1s @ 8.1 V
- On Resistance 0.7 mOhms *2
- Size 75.3 x 44.3 x 26.3 mm (2.96 x 1.74 x 1.03 in)
- Weight (Without Connectors) 198 g (6.98 oz)
- Size with Fan 75.3 x 44.3 x 38.5mm (2.96 x 1.74 x 1.51 in)
- Weight with Fan (Without Connectors) 210 g (7.41 oz)
- Drive frequency 8kHz - 32kHz Dynamic Frequency
- Cable gauge 10 AWG
- Fan Input Voltage (5V - 8.1V)