This multifunction program box is for programming HOBBYWING brushless ESCs. Its friendly LCD interface makes ESC programming easy and quick. With a PC, you can upgrade ESC firmware and further adjust ESC parameters online. Besides, it’s compact, portable and very applicable for field use. Thanks to built-in OTA programming feature through Bluetooth™, you can now use this device with IOS devices.
This multifunciton LCD program box is applicable for the following HOBBYWING products:
Platinum series of brushless aircraft ESCs, XeRun & EzRun MAX series (V2.0 and later), Platinum and SEAKING PRO series. This device also work with some ESC of QUICRUN series.
- The scope of application encompasses all ESCs that are compatible with the previous version of LCD program box and OTA Bluetooth™ module.
- Whether the programmable box is supported depends on the specific ESC model. Please check your ESC's requirement or contact us.
- USB C Software works for PC users ONLY.
- Built-in OTA Programmer works for both Apple (IOS) and Android users
Size：5.24 x 3.44 x 1.75 in
Input Voltage: DC 5V—12.6V
(a separate battery is needed for powering this program box when ESC has no built-in/external BEC)
- As a programming device, directly use the built-in LCD screen to display, set, and share ESC parameters (import).
- Connect the ESC to a computer using a USB adapter. Use the USB Link application software on the computer to upgrade the ESC firmware and set parameters.
- The OTA Bluetooth™ module: Using the mobile APP to set ESC parameters, upgrade firmware, and read data.(IOS & Android)
- Detect the overall voltage of the lithium battery and the individual voltage of each cell.
- ESC interface(Futaba plug) / Power supply interface (Futaba plug)