Thank you for your interest in our products.
BK Hobbies' parent company, BK Designs, LLC is the exclusive distributor for BK Servo and Switch Rotorblades for the world market as well as Theta Servo, SAB and Xnova Motors In the United States.
IMPORTANT! Due to the current market conditions and persistent issues with our supply chain, we are currently not accepting dealer applications for SAB products.
If you would like to become a dealer for BK Servo, Theta Servo, Switch Blades or Xnova products, please read the following:
- You must have an established storefront if you are a hobby shop retailer. Please include a picture of your store with your application.
- If you are an online retailer you must have a running website. Please include your website URL and/or any eBay/Amazon stores if you are selling on those websites.
- All dealers must include a copy of a Resale Certificate with the application regardless of your location or state of residence.
Dealers must adhere to BK Designs LLC’s MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) Policy. MAP for each product is listed on our website. Dealers that are found to be in violation of the MAP policy will receive ONE warning. If a dealer continues to advertise below MAP after the warning is issued, the dealer’s account will be cancelled and all buying privileges will be revoked at the sole discretion of BK Designs LLC.
Unless other arrangements have been made, all payments will be made by either bank transfer or major credit card, if you pay via wire transfer, please make sure to cover all fees on your end to ensure that we receive the full amount. Payments must be received before any order can ship. PayPal payments are not accepted from dealer accounts.
We ship orders worldwide via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL. All shipping costs displayed on the website are retail shipping prices and are approximate, dealer accounts get our negotiated shipping rates and your shipping cost will be calculated during order creation or adjusted afterwards.
Please follow these instructions to create a dealer account:
- Contact us by clicking here.
- Within 24-48 hours (during business days) we will send you a Docusign dealer agreement via email that you can complete and sign digitally.
- Wait up to a maximum of 5 business days to receive approval on your dealer application.
- Once approved, you will receive instructions on how to begin placing orders.
Thank you again for your interested in our products!