Main and tail blades included.
This is the first mid-size Goblin to accept up to 600mm rotor blades!
The Kraken 580 works amazingly well with mini cyclic servos (torque over 8 Kg-cm). Kit includes servo mounts for mini-servos. Full size servo mounts available separately. The Kraken 580 utilizes the same battery trays as the Kraken 700. The motor pulleys are the already mass produced H0015-xx-S series. Minimum motor shaft length is 26mm (We recommend using a 6mm diameter motor shaft). The Xnova "B shaft" length is perfect!
- Airframe weight: 1760 grams (with blades, no battery, no electronics).
- Main blade length: 550mm to 600mm
- Tail blade length: 95 to 105 mm
- Main rotor diameter: 1270 mm (with 570 mm blades included)
- Tail rotor diameter: 260 mm (with 95 mm tail blades included)
- Cyclic Servos: Mini size 35 mm (standard size 40mm optional)
- Tail Servo: Standard size 40mm.
- Main Rotor ratio: 11.5 to 8.6 :1 ( 22T included: 9.4:1)
- Tail Rotor ratio: 5.3-4.9:1 ( 23T included: 4.9:1 )
- Typical motor: 4025 series, 6S 1000-1200 Kv, 12S 500-600 Kv
- Typical speed controller: 6S 120-140 A, 12S 100-130A
- Battery size: 6S 5000/5800 mAh, 12S 2600/3200 mAh.