The highly anticipated Kraken 580 Nitro! The most powerful and agile 50 sized nitro model to date! The Kraken 580 Nitro features an enclosed gear box, tunable rotor head, integrated side frames as well as it can accept up to 600mm rotor blades!
The Kraken 580 Nitro is based off of the Kraken 580 electric model! This helicopter uses a 50-60 sized nitro engine with 550-600mm main blades!
Main and tail blades included (570mm main blades and 95mm tail blades).
- RTF Approx. Weight: 3090 g (no fuel)
- Main blade length: 550mm to 600mm (570 mm included)
- Tail blade length: 95 to 105 mm (95mm included)
- Cyclic Servos: Mini size 35 mm (Standard size 40mm option)
- Tail Servo: Standard size 40mm.
- Main Rotor Ratio: 7.98 to 7.4 :1 (8.0:1 included)
- Tail Rotor Ratio: 5.3-4.9:1 (23T included: 4.9:1)
- Engine: .50 to .60 Nitro Heli Engine
- Tank Capability: 440ml.
- RX battery size: 2S-1800 mAh