The Goblin Black Nitro rocked the market in 2016-2017. Carbon frame, carbon boom and carbon canopy with an aggressive look and light flight performance.
Owning and flying one of these models was synonymous with exclusivity! With these models you share a piece of Radio-Controlled Helicopter history. They're all limited and only 50 of these are being produced world wide. Spare parts will also be made available.
- S700 special RED mm main blades
- S105 special RED mm tail blades
- Goblin Black Nitro body
- Engine unit
- RX battery support
- RPM sensor mounting locations
- Main gear CNC H0405-S (aluminum/delrin)
- Black matte components
- Swashplate with high quality spherical bearing
- Boom manufactured with a different technology, 80 grams lighter than the old Goblin 630, black matte tail parts.
- Full carbon canopy
- New quick canopy release
- Serial number engraved on the main plate
- Different ratios available [ 8.24 ( 28T ), 7.92( 27T ) or 8.23 ( 26T )]
The center of gravity is one of the most essential features on a nitro model. We made it a priority to have a high and neutral center of gravity. The fuel tank is located in the center of the main shaft so that as the fuel level changes, the center of gravity remains the same.
The engine and all of its components are in one modular design. With 4 bolts, you can easily remove and install the entire engine assembly. Starting assembly, clutch stack, fan and motor pulley are installed on one shaft that is directly mounted onto the engine itself. This assures that everything with the engine is perfectly aligned making the transmission extremely smooth.
Helicopter Main Data
Available P/N: SG713-23
Main rotor diameter: 1568mm
Main blade length: 700mm
Tail rotor diameter: 285mm
Tail blade length: 105mm
Main shaft diameter: 12mm
Tail shaft diameter: 6mm
Weight: 4200g no Fuel
Helicopter Secondary Data
Cyclic Servos: Standard size 40mm
Tail Servo: Standard size 40mm
Maximum motor size: 90-120 glow engine
Battery capacity: 2S 1600/3000 mAh
Available ratios: From 7.64 to 8.23